Monday, October 25, 2010

THE CRISIS ON MAIN STREET: How Washington Continues to Ignore Small Busi...



Too often we just stay on the side lines and don't vote for many reasons. Maybe you don't like any of the candidates. Or there is always something that comes up that could make it inconvenient to get the polls.

This video is a simple but powerful way to better understand why your vote is so important. Take an look and see for yourself.

The person talking in the video is my friend, Chris Hurn. He was my special guest on my podcast a few times. After watching his very well done video, find out the secrets that the banks don't want you to know.
Just click here at "The Best Architecture Show Ever" and download the podcast onto iTunes by clicking on the iTunes icon while at that website.

Click on the "ReTweet" button below and follow me on twitter. I am LaneArch there.