Friday, November 13, 2009

Was Frank Lloyd Wright an Alien?



As I was dropping my older son off at school, I asked him if he has any big plans today. He said that he was looking forward to hearing a friend of his share his talk during their Communications Arts class about Area 51.

If you are as clueless as I was about what Area 51 is, here is the quick rundown.
Area 51 is an area in Rachel, Nevada that is a restricted site where it is believed the government holds a top secret collection of UFO’s and aliens from outer space.

Since I cannot sit in on my son’s friend’s presentation about Area 51, I did a little research of my own on the web. It turns out that there is a lot of information about this place. There are blogs, photos, even TV shows including one with Larry King. Some of the information may be true, some not. But almost all of the information that I found was sensational. The findings of UFO’s inspired the TV series, “the X-Files.”

Here is one of the cover up stories that has been circulating around about Area 51; the US government has modeled their planes after found UFO’s. Some of these super-secret planes include the U-2, SR-71 Blackbird, and the F-117 Stealth Fighter. The “Aurora” has been rumored to be in production that will be a high altitude/high speed plane.




Another conspiracy theory has been that the Aliens have secretly taken over our world and cross-breed with humans.



Can you imagine the impact that would have on the design of our cities if that is true? Frank Lloyd Wright's later designs had a futuristic flare to them. Like the Guggenheim Museum and the Broadacre City. Hmmm. Maybe….Nahhh, that’s just too over the top.



If you like this article and would like to keep informed about other important news of the day, please subscribe to this blog by clicking on the buttons along the right column.

Click on the "ReTweet" button below and follow me on twitter. I am LaneArch there.