Friday, February 20, 2009

Now, I am Scar Face


This last Tuesday night, I fell upon my piano and landed on my forehead. So, if you see me now, you might thing that I am looking a little different. Hopefully the three layers of stitches will not leave much of a scar. But, I am already being called Scar Face around the office.

Hope your week is going better than mine.

Actually, I am pumped up and looking forward to some great things to come out of this week. We are still putting together our plans for our Fantasy Architecture Weekend. If you have not taken the survey to the right, why don't you do that now? That way, our event can be better designed to suit your wishes.

Also, while you're at it, hit the orange RSS feed button and leave your comments on this blog by clicking on the envelope icon below.