Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My mentor, I.M. Pei


I.M. Pei is one of the most important architects that shaped my career. He was my boss and my mentor for 6 years before I started my own firm, Lane Architecture + Design, P.C.

I am excited to have the opportunity to share this documentary with you. At the time of this posting, I have not yet viewed it yet either. But, since finding it available, I wanted to waste no time getting out and available to you.

Just click on this hyperlink to have access to the documentary about I.M. Pei and his design of the Suzhou Museum http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/i-m-pei/watch-the-full-documentary-i-m-pei-building-china-modern/1580/


Hope you enjoy seeing the passion that he has in architecture and for people. He is a true gentleman.

Let me know what you think about his approach to architecture after checking out this clip.

Click on the "ReTweet" button below and follow me on twitter. I am LaneArch there.